Sunday 3 October 2010

Further reasearch

I looked at other two other A2 music videoes. The first one I looked at was I hate this part by pussycat Dolls. I thought that it was a really good music video. It was narative but also a bit star constructed. I liked the bit where one of the girls were in a plain white background and she had a spotlight on her . It looks good but also was making the audience feel for the singer. I also liked the close up camera shots of the main character in the video. I think the narrative idea is really good all the way throughout the song . This has inspired me to include this in my video.

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic and impressive blog Nazmin. Really detailed and clear evidence of your research. Well done.
    Now begin planning and documenting planning meetings. Target audience and general construction ideas are the next step.

    ReplyDelete