Sunday 3 October 2010

CD Cover Analysis

The CD cover I looked at was a High School Musical CD.I could easily realise what type of audience the institution was aiming at before even opening the CD. The colours that were used were very bright primary which attract children. Also the actors and actresses were all smiling which was different from what you would see on the CD cover of A Rap star. They would have a more serious face. When I opened the CD case I found that there was a poster inside that the children could put on their walls. I also realised there was a paper with the lyrics so that the children are able to sing along. It was obvious that the institutions were aiming at a certain target audience and in this case it was children. It is important to think about your audience not just who but the stuff they like to do so that you can connect more with the audience you are trying to target.
The genre we decide to do s Pop. The CD Cover I looked at that come under this Genre is.................. ESSENCIAL VISUAL CHARACTEISTICS OF THIS GENRE. Codes ,meanings...

No comments:

Post a Comment