Thursday 1 July 2010

Micheal Jackson - Evaluation

This was the second lip syncing task and we had a chance to choose our own song as a group. Our difficulties were finding a song that everyone knew and liked but at the end we decided to do Micheal Jackson - They don't really care at about us.

One of the weaknesses I had was that I kept laughing when filming my part as you when can see when you watch the final piece. I think this was because I felt nervous with the camera focused on me.

I think the group worked well together getting the end product done on time. I think that from the group I was in, Nishad stood out because he was very confident when filming and also his lip syncing was done very well.

Overall I think that the end piece looked okay but it was very short and next time I will get in a group were I feel less nervous to film in front of.

No comments:

Post a Comment